(January 1st, 2015)
Just the thoughts and inner rambles that go through my mind day to day. I haven’t really written like this before, but I’m going to give it a shot. Wish me luck.
Some little facts about me:
1. I’m really tall. Like a giraffe.
2. Giraffes are my spirit animal (of course). I also love goats, turtles, cows, horses, bunnies, hedgehogs, dogs, and cats.
3. I’m vegetarian. Always have been, and probably always will be.
4. Books, movies, and tv shows are the most wonderful things to ever be created. They are my escape from real life. They let me live in different worlds where things always turn out well.
5. In addition to reading and watching tv, I also love to draw. I can draw things that I see (off of pictures), but I can’t really come up with things to draw on my own, without looking at something (and I can’t make anything look good unless I’m looking at a picture of it– I’m kind of a perfectionist when it comes to drawing). But I’ve always drawn. Drawing relaxes me.
6. I have a twin brother.
7. We’re both very awkward.
8. I cannot survive without chocolate.
I’m going to remain anonymous, so I can freely express my thoughts. I guess you can call me X (if you want to assign me a name to make things easier), as I’ve taken to signing off on my posts with a simple X. So yeah. This is my secret place to go to relieve stress and express myself through writing. I’m a very private, awkward person, and don’t usually share a lot about myself. But I’m going to try to overcome that and talk about personal things on here sometimes.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!
If you like what you read be sure to follow me, and please comment when you have any thoughts about what I say! Whether it’s something you agree with, or want to add to, or anything at all, I really enjoy talking to other bloggers! Thanks!